Join the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club
The Bullets will begin practices for our Outdoor Track & Field (TF) season on Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 6:00 pm. We will meet at the Town Park (not the ICC track) at the Pavilion. Please bring your uniform from last year to this practice IF IT NO LONGER FITS (and if you did not participate in the uniform exchange prior to April 30.) New athletes will need to download and complete the 2020 registration form and submit a fee of $50 to participate.
Because we are a USATF club, all athletes MUST be between the ages of 7-18. Athletes turning 7 years old by the end of calendar year 2020 are also eligible.
Participation and membership in the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club requires the following:
USATF membership is required for USATF meets, but is not a requirement for athletes who only wish to compete in the “local” meets on our schedule (Empire State Sports Council and Colonie Track Series.)
If you have a USATF membership number, or plan on joining USATF, please include this information on your registration form or forward it to one of our team coordinators.
For more information about our club, please visit About Us.
Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club Information:
- All athletes and parents are responsible for the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club registration fee ($50), as well as USATF registration and meet fees (optional). Empire State Sports Council meets are covered by the Club; please see our event schedule for more information.
- All food and lodging costs associated with travel to events remain the responsibility of the athlete and parents.
- REGISTRATION FEE: $50 per athlete. Family discounts and scholarships are available.
USATF Adirondack Association Information:
- Register online (Club Code 212)
- You must reside within the USATF Adirondack Association, which consists of the counties of: Columbia, Greene, Ulster, Rensselaer, Albany, Schenectady and 19 other northeastern New York counties.
- Proof of age is required (birth certificate, passport, driver’s license)
- USTAF annual membership fee (non-refundable) is $20 for youth 18 and under
- Questions? Email: email@example.com.