Join the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club
The Bullets will begin practices for our Cross Country (XC) season on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 6:00 pm. We will meet at the ICC track near the "logo." Athletes that are already Glencadia members can participate without any extra charge ("away" meets may have a participation fee.) New athletes will need to complete the registration form on our website and submit a fee of $50 at the first practice to participate.
Because we are a USATF club, all athletes MUST be between the ages of 7-18 to participate.
Participation and membership in the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club requires the following:
USATF membership is required for USATF meets, but is not a requirement for athletes who only wish to compete in the “local” meets on our schedule (Empire State Sports Council and Colonie Track Series.)
If you have a USATF membership number, or plan on joining USATF, please include this information on your registration form or forward it to one of our team coordinators.
For more information about our club, please view the About page.
Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club Information:
- All athletes and parents are responsible for USATF registration fees, uniform fees, meet fees, and Glencadia Bullets Track and Field Club fees.
- All food and lodging costs associated with travel to events remain the responsibility of the athlete and parents.
- REGISTRATION FEE: $50 per athlete. Family discounts and scholarships are available.
USATF Adirondack Association Information:
- Register online (Club Code 212)
- You must reside within the USATF Adirondack Association, which consists of the counties of: Columbia, Greene, Ulster, Rensselaer, Albany, Schenectady and 19 other northeastern New York counties.
- Proof of age is required (birth certificate, passport, driver’s license)
- USTAF annual membership fee (non-refundable) is $20 for youth 18 and under
- Questions? Email: email@example.com.