Join the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club
New athletes will need to download and complete the 2022 registration form and submit a fee of $60 to participate.
Because we are a USATF club, all athletes MUST be between the ages of 7-18. Athletes turning 7 years old by the end of calendar year 2022 are also eligible.
Participation and membership in the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club requires the following:
AAU membership is required for AAU meets, but is not a requirement for athletes who only wish to compete in the “local” meets on our schedule (Empire State Sports Council and Colonie Track Series.)
If you have an AAU membership number, or plan on joining AAU, please include this information on your registration form or forward it to one of our team coordinators.
Please see the Bullets’ Meet schedule for AAU or USATF meets before registering your athlete with either league.
For more information about our club, please visit About Us.
Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club Information:
- All athletes and parents are responsible for the Glencadia Bullets Track & Field Club registration fee ($60), as well as AAU registration and meet fees (optional). Empire State Sports Council meets are covered by the Club; please see our event schedule for more information.
- All food and lodging costs associated with travel to events remain the responsibility of the athlete and parents.
- REGISTRATION FEE: $60 per athlete. Family discounts and scholarships are available.
AAU Registration Club Code: W37YW3; Club Name: Glencadia Bullets
USATF Adirondack Association Information also appears below, however for the 2022 season the Bullets ARE NOT competing in any USATF meets.
- Register online (Club Code 212)
- You must reside within the USATF Adirondack Association, which consists of the counties of: Columbia, Greene, Ulster, Rensselaer, Albany, Schenectady and 19 other northeastern New York counties.
- Proof of age is required (birth certificate, passport, driver’s license)
- USTAF annual membership fee (non-refundable) is $20 for youth 18 and under
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.