New athletes will need to download and complete the 2022 registration form and submit a fee of $60 to participate.
Because we are a USATF club, all athletes MUST be between the ages of 7-18. Athletes turning 7 years old by the end of calendar year 2022 are also eligible.
NEW! 2022 Meet schedule posted (subject to change)
Please contact one of the meet coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your athlete!
The entire competition schedule for the 2022 season is subject to change. Feel free to reach out to one of our team coordinators with questions.
Track meets typically last the entire day. Please be sure to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the meet starting time to get your bib, receive race-day instructions, and to warm up.
All Track & Field Event Registration Forms:
- 05/22/22 - Delmar Invitational
- 05/28/22 - Patriot's Invitational
- 06/05/22 - Constitution Classic
- 06/11/22 - OK 5K, Kinderhook
- 06/12/22 - President's Open
- 06/18/22 - Adirondack Champs
- 06/24 - 06/26/22 - AAU Region 1 Qualifier
- 06/28 and 07/12 - Colonie Summer Track Series
- 07/16/22 - Liberty Games
- 07/26/22 - Colonie Summer Track Series
- 07/27 - 8/6/22 - AAU National Junior Olympics, Greensboro NC
Suggested items for each track meet include:
- Lawn chairs, pop up tents (if you have one), blankets
- Large cooler with ice, drinks, and snacks
- Sunscreen and hats, sweatshirts and/or rain gear if it is cool outside and/or raining. Some athletes also bring “slide” sandals and change into their running or competition shoes just before their event/s.